Innovations bring new methods of conducting daily tasks. With 5G already in the market, the retail industry is adapting and embracing new methods for benefits. For the retail industry, the most important thing is to get the best connectivity with their customers and an immersive experience for employees to use POS for daily tasks.
Few Benefits For Retailers:
- Better in-store and online experience for their customers
- Enhancement in Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality apps, Payment Systems
- Fast connectivity in business management software
- Interactive mobile apps
- Keyless management for hotels by offering wireless connectivity on guests’ mobile or tablets
- Radio Frequency ID (RFID) tags on clothes/products are detectable by smart mirrors in dressing rooms. It will help in Upselling relevant items along with the main purchase by transmitting the live data to employees and store owners.
- Smart Shelves for stores, connected with Radio Frequency ID, can detect the tags on products and transmit live data for low inventory or even most selling items in a day.
Internet of things has already transformed our business management in the previous years. 5G is not a future, it’s our present. Let’s embrace the tide and make investments in 5G products to make the most for your future. Just have a look at this chart, how many organizations are accepting 5G.
5G is here to stay, and will only get better, faster and consistently lag free with time. It is only logical to start adapting this technology in our businesses so we can stay ahead of the curve and competition.